Yes, in order to mine Vyvo Coin ($VSC) HealthFi Rewards, you need to have a Data-NFT. The Data-NFT serves as a unique identifier and proof of ownership for your personal health data stored on the blockchain. By having a Data-NFT, you can participate in the mining process to earn Vyvo Coin rewards based on the contribution of your health data to the HealthFi ecosystem. The Data-NFT acts as a key that grants you access to mine Vyvo Coin and participate in the HealthFi Rewards program. Without a Data-NFT, you won't be able to mine Vyvo Coin through the HealthFi mining process.
Articles in this section
- How does the SocialFi Community OdeePay Reward work?
- Do you need to have a Data-NFT to mine Vyvo Coin ($VSC) HealthFi Rewards?
- What generates Rewards in terms of the Hub console purchase?
- How can I join the HealthFi Personal Reward and start mining $VSC?
- Where can I keep track of my Rewards history?
- I don’t see my full expected Reward amount. What can I do?
- I Minted my Data-NFT on Polygon/Binance and not VSC, will it affect my rewards?
- What is the Payable Amount, how is it calculated and where can I find it?
- What is an epoch and how does it work?
- How does the HealthFi Reward Calculator work?