1. Head to the Chainlist website.
2. Click on the "Connect Wallet" button on the top right.
MetaMask and EVM-compatible wallet
If you cannot use Chainlist to add Vyvo Smart Chain network to your wallet, you can manually add the network to your wallet by following these steps:
Log into your MetaMask account and click on your profile image (located on the screen’s upper right side from a desktop or laptop, or in the screen’s upper centre if you are using the App) and go to >Settings>Networks.
Once you are in the Network setting of your MetaMask or EVM-compatible wallet, fill in the fields as follows:
- Network Name: Vyvo Smart Chain
- New RPC URL:https://vsc-dataseed.vyvo.org:8889
- Chain ID:8889
- Currency Symbol: VSC
- Block Explorer URL:https://vscscan.org
These settings are valid for MetaMask and for any EVM-compatible wallet of your choice.