No, there is no limit to the number of Data-NFTs that can be minted on the inPersona dApp by one user as long as they are available.
Articles in this section
- I can't find the Data-NFT in the crypto wallet associated with my inPersona profile.
- Can I transfer my Data-NFTs to someone else, and will they receive the Hub Console Subscription?
- Can I bind a device to more than one Data-NFT?
- Is there a limit to the number of Data-NFTs that can be minted on the inPersona dApp?
- Are there limits/caps in the amounts people can spend for a transactions to purchase a Dara-NFT or cryptocurrencies?
- Do you offer refunds for NFT purchases?
- How do I redeem my NFT?
- How can I buy an NFT on inPersona?
- What is a Data-NFT?
- Which devices can I connect inPersona NFT to?