If you cannot find the Data-NFT in the crypto wallet associated with your inPersona profile, the following troubleshooting steps can be taken:
1. Access the inPersona shop and click on the user's icon located at the top right corner of the page.
2. Select "My Orders" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on the Data-NFT transaction related to the missing Data-NFT.
4. In this section, compare the "Owner" wallet address of the transaction with the wallet address of the wallet bonded in inPersona > Wallet. If the addresses are different, it means that the user purchased the Data-NFT in a wallet that is different from the one bonded in the DApp. The user needs to bind the wallet used for the transaction to the DApp.
5. If the wallet addresses are the same, compare the "network" chain of the transaction with the one selected in inPersona > Homepage. If the chains are different, it means that the user purchased the Data-NFT in a chain that is different from the one selected in the DApp. The user needs to select the same chain used for the transaction.
If the wallet addresses and network chains are the same, but the user still cannot find the Data-NFT in their wallet, they should contact customer service for further assistance.