To find your wallet address in the inPersona DApp:
- Log in to the inPersona DApp first.
- Once logged in, you can find the Wallet shape icon on the bottom bar and click on it.
- It will take you to the Wallets Area
- Select “Wallet” on the top part of the page.
- In the top section of the wallet page, you will find an alphanumeric string in a coloured section. This alphanumeric string is your wallet address.
If you import a Crypto Wallet created on a platform different from inPersona, the Wallet Address may change depending on the Chain selected in the DApp.
If you click on the code, a pop-up page will appear, and you will see two icons:
The green double square icon is to copy your Wallet Address. Click the copy option, and your wallet address will be copied to your device's clipboard.
The red bin icon is to delete your Wallet. Click the delete option, and your wallet will be deleted from the inPersona DApp.