If you need help with the same issue that was previously solved, or you just need more time to respond, you can reopen a closed ticket by creating a follow-up ticket.
Here's how to do it:
- Go to the inPersona Support Center and click "Sign In" located toward the upper-right section of the page to log in to your inPersona account.
- Click your username to view the menu and then click "My Activities".
- Find and view the details for the appropriate ticket.
- Inside the ticket recap, click on the "Submit a Request" button located towards the bottom of the ticket.
- Complete all the required fields and submit your request.
- By creating a follow-up ticket, a new ticket is created, which is linked to the original, closed ticket, for reference. The support team will review your request and provide assistance as needed.
- It's important to note that you can only reopen a ticket that has been previously closed.