If you change your device or log in from a different one in InPersona DApp, your crypto wallet information, which is stored exclusively on the DApp cache of your original device and not within your profile, will be lost. In this case, you will need to use your mnemonic phrase or passkey to import your crypto wallet. This is essential for accessing and visualizing the $VSC, $USDV, and NFT stored in it.
Articles in this section
- How to move $VSC/$USDV from one chain to another on inPersona/inPersona Pro?
- What shall I do if my crypto wallet is compromised?
- What happens to my inPersona wallet when I log in from a different device or I delete the InPersona DApp?
- How come my Mnemonic Phrase is incorrect?
- Is it possible to cancel or revers any transaction on the blockchain?
- How can I swap tokens on inPersona?
- How can I Buy VSC on inPersona?
- How can I transfer USDV or VSC or VSCx from my inPersona Wallet to another Wallet?
- How can I transfer USDV from my inPersona Wallet to my VyvoPay?
- How can I transfer USDV from my Spending Wallet to my inPersona Wallet?