Yes, users with identical profiles in both InPersona and InPersona Pro can visualize the SocialHub Console since the systems are identical.
Articles in this section
- What if you encounter a "Signature is not valid" error while binding your NFT to your Apple Watch?
- I have bound my Apple Watch to my Data NFT in inPersona PRO, but it don’t seem to collect any measurement. What can I do?
- What is the difference between inPersona DApp and inPersona PRO?
- What can I do when I try to bind my Apple Watch to my Data-NFT but it says “Device not found”?
- How can I bind the Apple Watch to my Data-NFT?
- How to Buy an NFT on inPersona PRO Using the "Purchase Data NFT" Option.
- Can users visualize the SocialHub Console in InPersona Pro if they have the same profile in InPersona?
- What measurements from Apple Watch devices contribute to mining?
- What is the scope of the InPersona PRO app?