The function of transferring coins to Odee from inPersona Apps is provided by Odee (and the Odee platform) and not by inPersona Apps.
Articles in this section
- Is there anything I should be careful about when recommending inPersona to others?
- Does inPersona manage crypto assets?
- inPersona allows users to send crypto assets to others, doesn’t that still mean inPersona constitutes an exchange of crypto assets?
- Isn’t inPersona activity regarding $VSC considered as a crypto asset exchange business?
- Can I advertise or promote an exchange that handles $VSC?
- I believe inPersona can exchange cryptocurrencies. Does it mean inPersona is registered as a crypto asset exchanger?
- If $VSC is a crypto asset and I am the user who mining it, does this participation in inPersona constitute a crypto asset exchange business?
- Doesn’t the operation of inPersona constitute the provision of services related to fund settlement laws, such as crypto asset exchange business?
- Is the transfer of coins from inPersonaApps to Odee a function provided by inPersona?
- With which company will the community member be under contract?