If you encounter a "Signature is not valid" error while attempting to bind your NFT to your Apple Watch, it could be due to outdated Apple Watch records within the Apple Health app.
To resolve this issue, you can follow these steps:
- Access the Apple Health app on your iOS device.
- Tap on the profile menu located in the top right corner of the screen.
- From the profile menu, select "Devices".
- Find your Apple Watch in the list of connected devices and remove it.
- After removing the Apple Watch, reconnect it to the Apple Health app by following the appropriate steps for your device.
Once you've reconnected your Apple Watch to the Apple Health app, attempt to bind your NFT again.